Thursday 29 December 2022

00-001 Definition of culture

00-001
Definition of culture

Welcome to My Multi-culture Universe. As the title said, this blog is about culture. But what is the definition of culture?

Recently, I have attended a tutorial on culture and its impact on doing business with people from different cultural backgrounds. To be honest, I didn’t get much out of the tutorial. Most probably because culture is not an easy topic to understand in just 3 hours’ time. Moreover, the tutorial is on zoom, making it more difficult to digest.

But the tutorial somehow gave me an “official” definition on culture. And it is something I would like to share with you. 


Definition of culture

This diagram is from a professional. So, no question, okay?


Go back to the Rathaus ...


No comments:

Post a Comment