Saturday 31 December 2022

03-020 The 3:07 A.M. Project

03-020
The 3:07 A.M. Project

I am coming back to this chapter. I found something new. No, I am not talking about the upcoming feature film Nun 2. I do not have any news for that. I am not working in the movie industry. I have no internal information to leak. The “new” information I found is actually nearly a decade old. It is even older than the first feature film in The Conjuring Universe.

A section called “Tie-in Media” was added to the Wikipedia page of The Conjuring Universe in October, 2022 and successfully drew my attention to. The new section is about a series of anthology horror short films, titled The 3:07 A.M. Project. If you have watched The Conjuring, you will know what the meaning is behind 3:07 A.M.

The 3:07 A.M. Project consists of 4 shorts, each around one and a half minute long. They are namely This One, For The Lady, The Séance, Box & One Last Dive. The whole series is around 6 to 7 minutes. Each short was directed by a different director under the same recurring theme 3:07 A.M.

The 3:07 A.M. Project is a co-production of Vice Media, Warner Bros. Entertainment and New Line Cinema. The ‘project’ was released on 17th July 2013, 2 days before the premiere of The Conjuring. It serves as a marketing device for The Conjuring and is still available on YouTube.

While the series does not connect directly to the franchise, it officially belongs to The Conjuring Universe. So why don’t we watch it together to celebrate the new year?


Go back to the Lobby ...


No comments:

Post a Comment