Friday 6 October 2023

06-008 The fourth Tiangong lecture

06-008
The fourth Tiangong lecture

I was expecting to see our fifth space lecture, or the fourth Tiangong lecture, to happen during the mission of Shenzhou 15. No, neither Fei, Deng or Zhang has joined the party of Morgan and Wang. I was a little bit disappointed.

But all to my surprise, two weeks ago, I suddenly saw our professor Gui appearing on the TV. Our first civilian Taikonaut just never fails us. We had a live broadcast of the fourth Tiangong lecture and this time, the classroom moved to the Mengtian module.

Up to the time of writing, CMSA has already organized 5 space lectures, one in Tiangong-1 space laboratory and four in Tiangong space station.

If you have missed the broadcast, don’t worry. I put the link below. The video is dubbed in English.


Go back to the Lobby ...


No comments:

Post a Comment