Wednesday 2 August 2023

07-000 All Saints

07-000
All Saints

The number “seven” often symbolizes completion or perfection in the Bible, representing Jesus and God. As a Christian myself, I sanctify the seventh chapter of my blog to religious topics.


All Saints

In this chapter, I will talk about the different religions in my culture. I will focus on religious practices in Hongkong and nearby areas. My posts will talk about all religions, not only limited to Christianity.

Just to make myself clear, including other religions into my blog does not mean that I agree on their doctrines. I am a devoted Christian but that does not mean I cannot respect followers of other religions. Respecting others doesn’t mean that we agree with what they say or do; it means that we accept their different opinion and behavior as valid.

 

Lobby Directory 

 

Go back to the Rathaus ...


No comments:

Post a Comment